What is B.Ed Full Form, What is B.Ed, What is B.Ed Course, What is Eligibility of B.Ed, What are Course and Jobs after B.Ed. If you are looking for answers to these questions related to B.Ed, then this post is for you only.
Today I am going to give you information about B.Ed in this post. I hope that whatever you want to know about B.Ed is found in this post. If you want to understand about B.Ed well, then do a complete read of this post.
Friends, many of us dream that they can become teachers and educate children. By the way, according to your knowledge, you can give your knowledge to anyone, but there is also a separate course for reading.
If you want to study as a Professional Teacher in a college, then you can apply for B.Ed, then let us know what is B.Ed and Full Form.
B.Ed Full Form
It is called Bachelor of Education and in Hindi शिक्षा में स्नातक. This is a Professional Degree Course in which students are prepared to become teachers.
What is B.Ed?
If you want to become your career in Teaching Line, then you can apply for B.Ed Course. This course is two years old. You can do this course only when your Graduation is complete.
Eligibility for B.Ed.
To study B.Ed course you have to clear the BEd entrance exam. Students who have completed their bachelor's degree are eligible for BEd examinations. For example, students who have Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree,
They are eligible for BEd entrance examination conducted by various universities and colleges in India. Students require at least 50% marks at the undergraduate level. It is a skill-based course that focuses on providing all the necessary learning skills to the students so that they can understand various aspects of classroom teaching.
Art students are trained to teach history, citizens, geography etc. Science Graduates are trained to teach biology, physics and chemistry.
Commerce Graduates are trained to teach accounting, economics, etc. The curriculum is primarily designed to impart teaching skills and make students familiar with various aspects of classroom teaching.
After completing B.Ed, students become eligible for Master of M.Ed Education. The National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) is the statutory body that monitors the teaching courses offered by various teacher training institutes in India.
Popular Entrance Exams of B.Ed
- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam
- Guru Nanak Dev University B.Ed Entrance Exam
- Maharashtra B.Ed Common Entrance Test
- Lucknow University B.Ed Entrance Exam
- Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test
- Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam
- Punjab University B.Ed Application Form
- Jammu Kashmir B.Ed Entrance Exam
- Himachal Pradesh University B.Ed Entrance Test
- Gujarat University B.Ed Entrance Test
Popular College of B.Ed
- Lady Irwin College, Delhi
- Bombay Teacher’s Training College, Mumbai
- Kasturi Ram College of Higher Education, Delhi
- Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
- Government College of Education, Chandigarh
- D.M. College of Teacher Education, Imphal
- St. Xavier’s College of Education, Patna
- Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi
- SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai
- Himachal Pradesh University, Department of Education, Shimla
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
B.Ed ke Advantages
B.Ed is the best course to become a teacher. After doing B.Ed course, you can teach in any government or private school. After B.Ed Course, you can educate others as well as increase your knowledge.
Courses and Jobs after B.Ed.
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher): You have already become a TGT after completing graduation. Therefore, candidates with BEd degree are not required to do TGT. A TGT can study up to 10th standard.
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher): The student who is a postgraduate and completing B.Ed is a PGT as well. He can study till 12th standard.
- TET (Teacher Eligibility Test): This is an exam which is the minimum eligibility criteria to become a government teacher.
- M.Ed and MA Education: M.Ed and MA Course etc. you can do after completing B.Ed.
Read Also : BBA Full Form
Read Also : BA Full Form
Hello friends, hope you have liked this B.Ed Full Form - What is B.Ed ?. If you have any question or suggestion related to this post, then comment below and share this post with your friends.