What is CAA Full Form, what does CAA mean and what is CAA?. What are the benefits of our country from CAA. Will CAA harm our country? If you are searching for the same questions related to CAA, then this post is right for you. In this, I am going to answer all these questions along with CAA Full Form in Hindi.
Today I am sharing the information related to CAA Full Form in this post with you. I hope that whatever you want to know about CAA, you must find it in this post. If you want to know about CAA well then read this post till the end.
Friends, there were many protests against CAA in cities across the country and many cities are still running. But the people who are protesting against what is probably not properly aware of what CAA is, after all?
CAA Full Form
CAA Standard for Citizenship Amendment Act .It is Called नागरिक संशोधन कानून in Hindi . Under this Citizenship Amendment Act, people of Hindu, Sikh, Christian, Parsi, Jain and Buddhism who have been tortured from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and will be given citizenship of India.
What is CAA?
This law is for those who were forced to take refuge in India on the basis of religion. Its purpose is to protect against the illegal migration of such people. Citizenship will be given to people by CAA law and not by this law anyone's citizenship will be given.
The CAA - Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019 was passed by the Parliament of India on 11 December 2019. The Citizenship Act was amended in 1955 by providing a path to Indian citizenship for the illegal migrants of the 1955 Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi, and Christian religious minorities.
Those who survived persecution from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan before December 2014. Minorities of those countries were not given such eligibility. But our country has made laws to adopt them.
Highlights on CAA
- The CAA was implemented by the Parliament of India on 11 December 2019. This ACT got an absolute majority in both the Rajya Sabha and the Lok Sabha in the Parliament.
- Under the Citizenship Amendment Bill (CAA), the people of Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan, who are being persecuted, will be given citizenship of India.
- People of Muslim religion will not be granted citizenship under this law, because in these three countries, Muslims are not minorities, but are in majority. Modi government's reasoning for not including Muslims in it is that due to the plurality of Muslims in these three countries, there cannot be any persecution of Muslims on religious grounds.
- Under this bill, a minority has to stay in India for at least 6 years to get citizenship of India. Explain that under the old law (Citizenship Act 1955), it was necessary for Indian citizenship to stay in India for at least 11 years.
- The CAA provides for citizenship to Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Parsis and Christians from Bangladesh, Pakistan, Afghanistan who arrived in India before 31 December 2014.
Hello friends, I hope you liked the CAA Full Form - What is CAA Post?. If you have any question or suggestion related to this post, then comment and definitely share this post with your friends.