LG Full Form, LG Ka Full Form Kya Hai, what is LG Full Form, what is LG Ka Poora Naam Kya Hai, what is LG, what is the full name of LG and what does it mean in Hindi? Will be found in the post.
LG Full Form
LG's full form is Lieutenant Governor . So now let's talk about other general information about it.
Lieutenant Governor in Hindi means उपराज्यपाल. It is in charge of the union territory in India. However, this rank is only available in the three union territories of India such as Delhi, Puducherry and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The Lieutenant Governor has the same powers and functions in the Union Territories which a Governor has and a President at the Union level. Like the governors of the states Lieutenant Governors are also appointed by the President of India for a period of five years. They can be abolished only by the President of India or the Lieutenant Governor can resign.
Najeeb Jung is the current and 20th Lieutenant Governor of Delhi. His office is located in Raj Niwas of Delhi.
Educational Qualification to become Lieutenant Governor
To become a Lieutenant Governor a person has to fulfill the following criteria such as -
- To become lieutenant governor, the candidate must be a citizen of India.
- To become lieutenant governor, the candidate must be at least thirty five years old.
- Both men and women can apply for this post to become lieutenant governor.
- To become a Lieutenant Governor, the candidate should not be a member of the House of Parliament or the State Legislative Assembly.
LG's Second Full Form
LG's full form is Lucky Goldstar . Lucky Goldstar means Lucky Goldstar in Hindi. It is a Multinational Electronics Company that manufactures a wide range of electronic products, telecommunications products and chemicals.
It is located in South Korea and is headquartered in Yeoido, Soil, South Korea. The company has divided its business into five divisions such as - Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliances, Air Conditioning and Energy Solutions and Vehicle Components. The company has several subsidiaries, such as LG Electronics, LG Display, LG Telecom and LG Chem, operating in more than 80 countries around the world.
This company has a new logo to represent its corporate brand. Its logo has the letters "L" and "G" as the human face. The circle in the logo represents the globe, the smiling face reveals friendship and an eye in the logo shows that the company is focused and goal oriented.
LG's Subsidiaries have been divided into three parts such as - Electronic industry, Chemical Industry and Telecommunication and Services. Some of the Subsidiaries under them are as follows -
- Electornic industry
- LG Display
- Lg innotek
- Lg siltron
- LG Electronics
- Chemical Industry
- LG Chem
- LG MMA
- LG Hausys
- LG Life Sciences
- LG Household & Health Care
- Telecommunication and Services
- LG Uplus
- LG CNS
- LG N-Sys
- LG International Corp
History of LG (Lucky Goldstar)
- LG was founded in 1958 by Koo In-Huawei as Goldstar. It was the first company to enter the plastics industry in Korea.
- In 1960, Goldstar made Korea's first radio production.
- In 1995, Goldstar merged with Lucky Chemical and was renamed Lucky Goldstar (LG).
- In 1995, following the merger, it acquired US-based TV maker Zenith and renamed it LG Electronics.
- In 1998, the company produced the world's first 60-inch plasma TV.
- In 2002, it established the CDMA handset production line in China and in2003, it became the top manufacturer of CDMA mobile phones.
- In 2004, it launched the world's first 55-inch LCD TV and 71-inch plasma TV.
- In 2005, the company became the fourth largest supplier of mobile phones in the world.
- In 2007, it launched High Definition Disc Player and 120Hz Full HD LCD TV.
Read Also : PWD Full Form
Read Also : ICT Full Form
Hello Friends, I hope that you would have liked this LG Full Form And What Is LG? , if you have any questions or suggestions related to this post, then comment below and share this post with your friends.