What is MD Full Form, what is MD, what is Eligibility for MD, what is Career Option of MD, what is Salary of MD. If you are looking for answers to these questions related to MD, then this post is for you.
Today in this post Going to give you information about MD. I hope that Whatever you want to know about MD, you must find it in this post. If you want to understand about MD, then read this post completely.
Friends, You Must have heard about in the Medical Department Like Physician, Surgeon, Optometrist, Dentist etc. But do you Know about Medical Department the biggest degree?
If an anybody want to be Expert in Medical Line. If She/He already done MBBS. So it is very important for him to get MD degree. So let's know what is MD Full Form in Hindi and what is MD.
What is MD full form? and Whats is MD?
MD Stand for.“Doctor of Medicine (डॉक्टर ऑफ़ मेडिसिन) ”. MD means "medical doctor". The word is derived from the Latin language "Medicinae Doctor" which means "Teacher of Medicines".
This is the Highest Degree of Medical Field. This is a Post Graduation Course which you can do after MBBS. This is done to achieve degree in the field of Degree Medicine and Surgery.
Eligibility for MD
You need to be Graduated for MD, if you have obtained MBBS degree, then you are Eligibel for MD. You must get a Graduation Certificate from a University which has been accepted by the Medical Council of India.
Job Opportunity After MD
- Public Health Worker
- Health Journalist
- Medical Teacher
- Clinical Forensic Medical Examiner
- Crowd Doctor
- Medical Photographer
- Medical/ Pharmaceutical Researcher
- Sports and Exercise Medicine
- Volunteer Work
- Medical Sales Representative
- Medical Legal Advisor
- Occupational Physician
- Transplant Coordinator
- Radiology/Diagnostic Imaging Director
- Investment banker
Studies after MD
- Clinical hematology
Salary By Job
- Physician/Doctor, Cardiologist (Invasive) – INR 6,00,000
- Healthcare Consultant – INR 6,00,000
- Physician/Doctor, Internal Medicine – INR 6,00,000
- Hospital Administrator – INR 12,00,000
- Anesthesiologist – INR 10,01,009
- Diagnostic Radiologist (Noninvasive) – INR 9,60,000
- Pathologist (Medical) – INR 7,20,000
Salary by Employment
- College/University – INR 6,00,000
- Private Practice/Firm – INR 6,00,000
- Foundation/Trust – INR 7,20,000
- Company – INR 10,37,725
- Government – Central – INR 14,73,953
- Government – State & Local – INR 6,23,077
- Hospital – INR 7,29,501
- & etc.
Hello Friends, I hope you have liked this MD Full Form - What is MD post. If you have any question or suggestion related to this post, then comment below and share this post with your friends.