What is MNC Full Form, what is MNC, what are advantages of MNC, what is the name of MNC in India. If you are looking for answers to these questions related to MNC, then this post is for you only.
Today I am going to give you information about MNC in this post. I hope that whatever you want to know about MNC, you will definitely find it in this post. If you want to understand better about MNC, then do a complete read of this post.
Friends, after completing our studies, we all have the same dream that we should do a job in a good company. If we talk about the company then the company is also of different types. A company that is limited to a single city is called a Local Company.
If the business of a company is spread in different states, then it became a state level company and those companies whose business is spread in different countries are MNC, then let us know what is MNC full form and MNC what happens.
What is MNC Full Form and what is MNC?
MNC Stands for "Multi National Company". MNC in Hindi means "multi national organization" (मल्टी नेशनल कंपनी). It is also known as Multi National Corporation.
It is a company that runs its business in two or more countries. Where they setup their business, they also have their offices and factories in the country. But they have a main branch from where they control all their business.
Advantage of MNC
- There is a provision of salary and training for workers in Host Country so that the laborers can do their work easily.
- Whenever a multinational company opens a branch in a country, then the local staff is recruited in that branch from which the citizens of that country get Job Opportunity.
- The business of an MNC is spread across the world, due to which its monthly turnover is quite good. Due to which the salaries of the employees working there are also good.
- Because the business of MNC is spread across the world. If they do not produce their products well then they will not be able to run for many days. Therefore, the quality of their products is good.
- The technology used in MNCs is very good and latest. By which Employees working there can do their work even better.
MNC Companies in India
- Procter & Gamble
- Coca Cola
- Citi Group
- Sony Corporation
- Hewlett Packard (HP)
- Apple Inc